Headquartered in Canada. In 2004, Clive and Rick planted their first orchards in Chile. It was an exciting joint venture that blossomed into Sutherland S.A. Produce Inc. Today, we grow, pack and market fruit in several countries. It has been a remarkable journey between two friends.
- Canada - Cherries | Blueberries | Apples | Stone Fruit
- USA (California & Washington States) - Cherries | Blueberries | Apples | Grapes | Stone Fruit
- Chile - Cherries | Blueberries | Apples | Grapes
- Spain - Cherries | Stone Fruit
- Australia - Cherries | Grapes
- Hong Kong - Wholly Owned Subsidiary "New Pacific Asia Fruit Company Limited"
Ricky Chong - Director of Sales
Ricky has been in the produce business for more than 30 years. Starting as an off-shore purchaser in 1994, and has 20 years of retail experience; including National Produce Manager for a major supermarket chain. This gives Sutherland a thorough understanding of their client's needs. Clive and Ricky have been friends for over 20 years, and planted their first orchard together in Chile in 2004.
Clive Sutherland - President & CEO
Clive grew up on the family farm (apples, pears and plums), transitioning and expanding their orchards to cherries over 25 years ago. He was one of the first growers to export Canadian cherries; and 22 years later his brands have become world renowned for their exceptional quality. Today, we ship Clive's (and our +200 fruit growers) cherries to more than 30 destinations globally.